This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, my fellow Godot users! I hope everyone here has an excellent Christmas!

Also, thank you for the continuing growth in this community. It is great to see more and more people registering each month as Godot continues to be discovered by people who believe in the project enough to use it. Hopefully we see even more members coming in through the next year!

Tags :

Comments

• SchusterSchuster Posts: 369Member

I wish all Happy new year and a lot of great projects and creative ideas in our excellent Godot Engine <3

• KioriKiori Posts: 246Member

Binary Orange is the Community Manager so I decided to let his words stand untouched and not add anything. As the year comes to a close though, I just wanna add a little something.

Whatever happens in the future I wish you all "great success!" in your future ventures and lots of learning in the year to come. Thanks everyone for being a part of this project, I hope the forum was useful in your pursuits and that it helped you with your goals. :smiley: