This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Can I create VR 3D games?

Hey guys,
I'm working on Unity3D and Android Developer, released some applications in Google play.
I decided to create VR 3D games using Unity3D and can I use my own idea to create games for Windows, Liinux, Android and iOS.
You people accept that proposal?
Guys I'm new to this please replay and help me :smile:

Answers

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,561Admin

I’m totally confused on what you saying here.

Are you asking whether you can make 3D VR games in Godot? I believe it is possible to make 3D VR games in Godot with the new VR/AR camera node. I do not have any experience with it, so I cannot say it is 100% possible, but I am fairly certain it is.

I decided to create VR 3D games using Unity3D and can I use my own idea to create games for Windows, Linux, Android, and IOS. You people accept that proposal?

Umm, what proposal? You’ve just told us you can create games using Unity3D, which is good, but what are you proposing? You can make whatever games you want, you don’t need anyone’s permission, at least not from anyone here on the forums :wink:

• rjoshuarjoshua Posts: 37Member

You don't need permission, but you can count with our help.
    Welcome! :)