This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

U.F.O. Game

SIsilicon28SIsilicon28 Posts: 693Moderator
edited October 2019 in Projects

Hello and this is-

https://github.com/SIsilicon/U.F.O

I made a big update to my game since. There's now a high score system, settings and powerups!

Dodge asteroids for as long as possible by pushing your saucer with ultrasound based pulses! Make sure it doesn't leave your sight though. You'll take damage that way.

Tags :

Comments

• SIsilicon28SIsilicon28 Posts: 693Moderator

@Megalomaniak Hey, so I made a huge update to the game! And I was wondering if I should make a new post for it, or edit this existing one. 🙂

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,580Admin
    edited October 2019

You could edit the second post in this thread with the update info and link to it from the OP for an example, though that might become more useful later on, for now you could probably fit all the info in the OP itself, so just editing that should be fine too.

It's your topic, so long as no rules are being broken you can do with it as you wish. :)

In fact @TwistedTwigleg implemented github gist embedding so you could just maintain a gist of the release log, paste the URL to the gist in your OP and it will automatically be rendered as an embed, so as long as you keep updating that same gist, it will remain up-to-date. ;)

• SIsilicon28SIsilicon28 Posts: 693Moderator
    edited October 2019

Thank you for your time @Megalomaniak ! I appreciate your insight and will try it out. :)