This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Seperate dedicated server and client project

PingVoidPingVoid Posts: 3Member

Hello there,
I try get a separated client/server project up and running. Normally I compile one project to an dmg and the other I do start from the editor. But I get only the connected signal from the client project. Is it even possible to get the client and server project separated with this engine?
Thx :)

Tags :

Best Answer

Answers

• PingVoidPingVoid Posts: 3Member
    edited July 2019 Accepted Answer

Found the awnser here^^

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,561Admin

@PingVoid I changed this topic to a question and marked your post as the answer.

When creating a topic if you click the down arrow on the right of the New Discussion button, there will be a drop down that says something like New Question if you want/need to ask a question. It is not an issue either way, but if the topic is marked as a question others with similar questions can hopefully find this post when searching :smile:

(Side note: Welcome to the forums!)

• PingVoidPingVoid Posts: 3Member

Thank you very mutch and sorry for that Discussion thing. :)

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,561Admin

No problem, and no reason to apologize! It's all good!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.