This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

VehicleBody behaves weird when the game is exported.

2tefan2tefan Posts: 1Member

When I test the game in the Engine itself, the VehicleBody (the car) behaves normal, but when I export the game for Linux/Windows/HTML weird things start to happen. For example, if I try to turn right or left the wheel rotates, but the car still drives forward. And if drive over the edge of a start plane the car "floats" in the air, until the back wheels are also over the edge and then the car drops.

But those things happen only if I am exporting my game for Linux or Windows or as an HTML File. Is there anything I am missing here?

Answers

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,561Admin

Sounds like it is a bug, though I do not have any experience with the VehicleBody node...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.