This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Amiga Tracker module support

bloodlinebloodline Posts: 24Member
edited January 2020 in Audio

I have written a scene (node? I’m still getting used to Godot terminology) which can be added to a scene tree for playing 4channel 8bit Amiga mods. Since Godot doesn’t support them anymore.

It’s crude, and only supports the effects commands I needed for my project, also it doesn’t do stereo.

I’m happy to share if anyone needs it.

-Edit- I wrote it very quickly one evening before bed, so it could do with a cleanup/rewrite, but it works with every mod I’ve thrown at it. If anyone does find it useful, it wouldn’t take much prodding to get me to add the missing features if anyone wants them.

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 928Moderator

I don't have a use for this right now but sounds pretty neat.

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,580Admin

I see no reason not to post it into the resources category. If and when someone needs it, they will be able to find it. :)

• bloodlinebloodline Posts: 24Member
    edited January 2020

Well the code is a bit messy, and I would want to clean it up before posting publicly. I’m new to C# (it’s a bit strange after my years of C++/Obj-C), so I have made a few weird design decisions.

But if anyone needs the code now, they can just let me know!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.