GDNative C++ Beginner questions
I'm quite new to GDNative C++, however I managed to create simple scripts following the documentation but I still have some questions:
1) What are the best practices for memory management ? I've seen that a lot of classes have a static _new() method but how should I manage the memory of the object (delete, share etc...) ?
2) How can I use the Dictionary class ? It's not templated and only accepts Variants.
3) How can I cast nodes (in order to use get_node properly) ?
4) Where can I find more documentation about PoolArrays (initialization for instance) ?
5) What is Ref used for ? Is it like a smart pointer ?
I'm sure I will have more soon or later
Thank you in advance !