This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Popup not working properly

mr_moonmr_moon Posts: 49Member

I have a popup dialog box as a parent node to check boxes. In the editor everything looks fine, but when I run the game the check boxes are all over the screen and no longer aligned. Has anyone had this issue?

Best Answer

• mr_moonmr_moon Posts: 49
    Accepted Answer

Okay, I solved it. I was using the AcceptDialog node before and it does strange things with children attached to it. I switched to a WindowDialog node and things are working as expected now.

Answers

• andersmmgandersmmg Posts: 3Member

Does the screen size change from what you have set in the editor? Also, are they manually placed or anchored?

• mr_moonmr_moon Posts: 49Member
    edited April 2020

Screen size doesn't change. They are placed
    manually and locked. What do you mean by anchored?

• mr_moonmr_moon Posts: 49Member
    Accepted Answer

Okay, I solved it. I was using the AcceptDialog node before and it does strange things with children attached to it. I switched to a WindowDialog node and things are working as expected now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.