This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Need a coder

PaulosKPaulosK Posts: 4Member
edited May 2020 in Professional Trade

Hello. We are 3 people making a game and we could use the help of one more coder. If you would like to check the game, message me and i would send you a ling to our github.

Tags :

Comments

• GogetaXGogetaX Posts: 74Member

hello, please tell us detailed what kind of game programmer you looking for?
    is it 2D, 3D game? action, advanture? and what platform?

• PaulosKPaulosK Posts: 4Member

@GogetaX said:
    hello, please tell us detailed what kind of game programmer you looking for?
    is it 2D, 3D game? action, advanture? and what platform?

For a 2.5d platform shooter. What do you mean by what platform? If you mean what game engine, it is godot

• SIsilicon28SIsilicon28 Posts: 693Moderator

Platforms such as Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, etc...
    Basically, different kinds of machines and environments the game is designed to run in.

• PaulosKPaulosK Posts: 4Member

@SIsilicon28 said:
    Platforms such as Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, etc...
    Basically, different kinds of machines and environments the game is designed to run in.

Oh yeah I plan for a windows version first and when the games is ready and stable to add Linux support and if possible port it on Android. I would only make the game compatible with apple devices if we have people asking for it.