This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Tree control: is it possible to left justify column titles?

BarugonBarugon Posts: 9Member

Having the column title text centered just doesn't look right. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Comments

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,561Admin

The TreeItem control, which is used to populate the tree, has a function called set_text_align, that I think does what you are looking for.

• BarugonBarugon Posts: 9Member

@TwistedTwigleg said:
    The TreeItem control, which is used to populate the tree, has a function called set_text_align, that I think does what you are looking for.

That will align the text in for tree item but not for a column header.

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 2,561Admin

Ah, my bad. I looked through the documentation, and I didn't see anything that hints that it can set the text alignment of the column header, but I only took a quick look. I'll take a more thorough look later and see if I can spot anything.

• BarugonBarugon Posts: 9Member

I suspect that it's just not possible. Maybe I'll file a feature request but there's over 5000 open issues in the queue. :'(

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 2,580Admin
    edited May 2020

Feature proposals should go to another repository:
    https://github.com/godotengine/godot-proposals/issues/new/choose

Make sure to fill out the template properly or it will just get closed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.