This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

Navigation2D and moving objects

NazarPallaevNazarPallaev Posts: 2Member

Hello there.

So I've added Navigation2D object, then I added TileMap as a child in Navigation2D. Test navigation points from enemy to player with get_simple_path and enemy is chasing player and everything works fine. Enemy moves via changing position value and not via move_and_slide.

I't all good until I add several enemies. If I add several enemies they intersects each other and it look bad. Coollision not working cons I'm not using move_and_slide or move_and_collide.

Does anyone managed to work with pathfinding in 2d with several chasing enemies so they not intersects between each other?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.