This is the testing Godot forums! All forum posts unique to this forum will be deleted! Please use the main forums here for any posts you want to keep. All forum rules still apply.

How to copy animation tracks to different animations

QuartzQuartz Posts: 2Member

I have have an animated offset in one of my players run animation, I want to copy that track to all other run animations.

Is there a way to do it or do I have to animate it manually every time?

Thanks for your time

Comments

• SIsilicon28SIsilicon28 Posts: 693Moderator

It sounds like you would have to copy the track manually to each run animation you have.

By the way, it looks like your post got stuck in moderation queue. Make sure that you have verified your email address.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.